Tuesday 31 July 2012

REDROCK FASHION COMPETITION: Vintage Florals.

Hello!
I'm going to (very last minute) submit my entry to the RedRock Fashion blogging competition!
It is such a cool brand which I shall definitely be making one of my regular fashion website destinations :) 
My outfit came from browsing through all their lovely vintages things while enjoying the recent lovely summery weather :)

I have named it rather unimaginatively, Vintage Florals!

The jumper and shorts are RedRock Fashion's very own, and the beaded collar, necklace thingy (I'm so full of fashion jargon) and brogues are from Topshop :)

Good Luck to all the competitors, I certainly had fun doing it!

Thanks for reading,

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and make my week! I'll always check out your blog and most of the time I follow :) If you ask a question I will reply on your blog, I think you'll be more likely to see it that way.

Thankyou!

Grace x